Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga Admission 2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Fees & Courses
Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga Admission 2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Fees & Courses: Candidates seeking admission to Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga for B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com General and Honours courses. Students must keep in mind that provisional merit lists are published on the college’s official website. To have the opportunity candidates must fill the form.
To know more read all the details carefully. All the required details are available here. After 10+2 every student does face a problem of choosing a good college in their locality. We do prefer this college to the students because of its cultural environment, Education System, Eligibility Criteria, Courses, Fees, Seats, etc. To know more read all the details carefully. All the details are available here.
Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga Admission 2021
|College Name: Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga.
University: University of Burdwan.
Estd: 8th November 1971.
Address: Champadanga, Hooghly,
West Bengal, India
Phone no.- 03212-255104
College Type: Merit base. (Autonomous)
Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga Schedule 2021
|Application Mode: Online.|
|Counseling Date: June 25th,2021. (Tentative)|
|Scholarship: Updated Soon.|
|Opening Date of Application: Jun 10th,2021. (Tentative)|
|Last Date of Applying: Jun 18th,2021. (Tentative) 12 (midnight)|
|Provisional Merit List (Subject-wise): Jun 20th,2021. (Tentative)|
|Final Merit List (Subject-wise): Jun 22th,2021. (Tentative)|
Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Only WBCHSE/ISC/CBSE regular* candidates can apply for the course.
- The students who have passed XII final Board/Council Examination in 2021/2022 are eligible to apply for the course.
- S.C. /S.T. Applicants: 40% in aggregate OR 40% marks in the subject or related subject. Candidates with valid SC/ST certificates will only be considered.
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate & 45% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination or 55% marks in the subject of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For admission in Hons – 45% marks in the aggregate or 50% (except in English Hons marks) in the subject or related subject.
- Physics/ Chemistry Aggregate – 50%, Subject (seeking Honours) – 60%, Math – 40% (for general category)Aggregate – 45%, Subject (seeking Honours)– 55, Math – 40% (for SC/ST/OBC A & B category)
- Zoology/ Botany Aggregate – 50%, Biology – 50% (for general category)Aggregate – 45%, Biology – 45% (for SC/ST/OBC A & B category)
- Microbiology Aggregate – 45%, Biology – 45% & Chemistry – 30% (for all categories)
- Mathematics Aggregate – 45%, Math – 50% (for general category)Aggregate – 45%, Math – 45% (for SC/ST/OBC A & B category)
- For O.B.C-A & O.B.C-B: Same as General
B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. General Courses
Aggregate – 30%Aggregate – 40%, Geography – 60% (for general category)
Aggregate – 40%, Geography – 55% (for SC/ST/OBC A & B category)
|Physical Education combination||Aggregate – 45% (for all categories)|
As per West Bengal Government Rules:-
22% for SC candidates
6% for ST candidates
3% for OBC candidates
Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga Admission Course Details Admission 2021
College programmes in B.A./B.Sc/B.Com Honours and General courses
|Science||Botany (BOTH)||Botany (BOTG)|
|Chemistry (CEMH)||Chemistry (CEMG)|
|Economics (ECOH)||Economics (ECOG)|
|Mathematics (MTMH)||Mathematics (MTMG)|
|Microbiology (MCBH)||Statistics (STSP)|
|Physics (PHSH)||Physics (PHSG)|
|Zoology (ZOOH)||Zoology (ZOOG)|
|Arts||Bengali (BNGH)||Bengali (BNGG)|
|Economics (ECOH)||Economics (ECOG)|
|Education (EDCH)||Education (EDCG)|
|English (ENGH)||English (ENGG)|
|Geography (GEOH)||Geography (GEOG)|
|History (HISH)||History (HISG)|
|Philosophy (PHIH)||Philosophy (PHIG)|
|Political Science (PLSH)||Political Science (PLSG)|
|Sanskrit (SNSH)||Sanskrit (SNSP)|
|Defense Studies (DFSG)|
|Physical Education (PEDG)|
|Commerce||Accountancy (CRGH)||Commerce (GR1, GR2)|
|Honors Stream||Combination Subject options|
|Accountancy (CRGH)||Related general subjects|
|Bengali (BNGH)||SNSG/ENGG, HISG, PHIG/EDCG|
|Botany (BOTH)||CEMG, ZOOG|
|Chemistry (CEMH)||MTMG, PHSG, STSG|
|Economics (ECOH)||MTMG, PLSG, EDCG, GEOG, PHSG, CEMG, STSG|
|Education (EDCH)||PHIG, HISG, PLSG, ENGG|
|English (ENGH)||SNSG, HISG, PLSG, EDCG|
|Geography (GEOH)||ECOG, PHIG/HISG|
|History (HISH)||SNSP/ENGG, PLSG/PHIG/EDCG|
|Mathematics (MTMH)||CEMG, PHSG, STSG|
|Microbiology (MCBH)||CEMG, ZOOG, BOTG|
|Philosophy (PHIH)||SNSG/ENGG, HISG, EDCG, PLSG|
|Physics (PHSH)||MTMG, CEMG, STSG|
|Political Science (PLSH)||BNGG/ENGG/SNSG/PHIG, HISG,ECOG|
|Sanskrit (SNSH)||BNGG/ENGG, HISG, PHIG|
|Zoology (ZOOH)||CEMG, BOTG|
|General Stream||Combination Subject options|
|B.Sc. (Pure)||MTMG, CEMG, PHSG, STSG|
|B.Sc. (Bio)||ZOOG, BOTG, CEMG|
|B.A.||PLSG/ECOG, BNGG/ENGG/SNSG, PHIG/EDCG, HISG|
|B.A. with Geography||GEOG, ECOG/PLSG, BNGG/SNSG/ENGG, PHIG/EDCG|
|B.A. with Defence Studies||DFSG, BNGG/SNSG/ENGG, PLSG, HISG|
|B.A. with Physical Education||PEDG, PSLG/ECOG, BNGG/SNSG/ENGG, HISG|
|B.Com||Related general subjects|
Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga Admission Intake Capacity 2021
Subject wise Intake Capacity for UG General & Honours courses
Category Wise Intake Capacity
|Total in B. A.(Hons)||313||120||32||40||28||16||549|
|Total in B. Sc. (Hons)||133||52||13||16||12||6||232|
|Total Intake Capacity||1143||437||117||133||95||59||1984|
Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga Admission Fees Structure 2021
FEES STRUCTURE 202-122
Fees payable at the time of admission in 1st year
College UG programmes Honours and compulsory.
|UG Programmes||Subjects Wise||Amount (Tentative)|
How to Apply for Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga Admission 2021
- The application will not be considered without payment of Application fees Rs.200/- per(tentative amount) submission only for each subject (Hons) and General Course within the stipulated deadline.
- Application for admission to Semester-wise Three years in Honours and general courses will start from June 1st week,2019(tentative).
- Only regular candidates of 2018/2019 are eligible to apply for Honours Courses.
- However, regular candidates of 2017 are also eligible to apply for General Courses if they did not appear in any college last year.
- Before filling up the form an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Register to the site first and you will get a Login ID and Password.
- Login to the site with the provided Login ID and Password.
- An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with the requisite fee(s).
- Apply for a course with your required stream and subject.
- Candidates are requested to look very carefully at the field ‘Year of Passing’ while filling up the application form.
- After filling the Application Form, the applicant will be directed to the payment procedure of the application fee. Application Fee may be paid either online or Net Banking, Cards.
- Pay Online or take the printout of challan.
- Review your data and confirm the submission.
- Applications are liable to be canceled at any stage (even after publication of merit list).
- The Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applicant has to fill up carefully his/her ‘NAME’, ‘APPLICATION NO’, ‘MOBILE NO’, ‘DATE OF BIRTH’. The college will not take any responsibility for mistakes in personal data input. Enter the text as shown in the image. The applicant may reset the data if required. Click ‘Submit’ to proceed. The applicant will be asked for confirmation of the personal data. Click ‘Confirm’ if the data are correct. ‘Cancel’ otherwise and follow the steps again.
- An application will become valid within 48 hours of depositing the application fee. An applicant can check the status of the validity of the application on the college website. In case an applicant finds the status invalid even after 48 hours of depositing the fee, he/she must report the college office with the transaction id (for online payment) or, original payment receipt (for offline payment) immediately.
- The applicant is now directed to Multi Option Payment System. For online payment, the applicant can choose either Net Banking or Card payment option. Note the transaction id for future reference.
Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga Admission 2021 Required Document
1. Candidates have to visit the college’s official website and click on the admission portal.
2. After that fill the application form correctly.
3. Then submit the completely filled application by paying an application fee online.
Applicants should carry the required documents at the time of admission
- Attested true copy Madhyamik Mark sheet & Admit Card- pdf format.
- Attested a copy of H.S. Mark sheet and Admit Card-pdf format.
- Attested copy of SC/ST Certificate (Govt.) or, Original certificate of SC/ST (M.P. / M.L.A. Certificate)-pdf format.
- Caste/Community/Disability Certificate, if applicable-pdf format.
- 2 Coloured Photographs[2.5 cm x 3.5 cm]-pdf format.
- You have to upload the softcopy of your signature [1.5 cm x 5 cm]-pdf format.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
Click Here To Apply
Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga Merit List 2021
Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga is going to publish the Merit List soon. After the closing of the application procedure, Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga is going to publish the provisional merit list. It’s more of a cut-off score based on the marks you have got in the Higher Secondary Examination (HS). Candidates are hereby notified that they can get the merit list and counseling-related details from here. Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga is going to publish the Subject wise Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga Merit list 2019. As we all know they will publish the 1st Merit List. Students, who will not found their name in the First Provisional must wait for the 2nd, 3rd Merit List soon (tentative).
Click Here To Download Gangarampur College Merit List 2020
Read Also:- More Colleges Nearest You
Colleges & Universities in West Bengal-District-wise College List
Read more>>> ITI Colleges In West Bengal – ITI, ITC & Polytechnic
Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the organization’s official notification very carefully before the final submission of the application form. And if you want to know more about Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga Admission Admission 2021 like application fee, course name, date of application and other details go to the organization’s official website. Keep Visiting our website for more updates.