Kaliganj Government College Admission 2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Courses
Kaliganj Government College Admission 2021: Aspirants seeking Kaliganj Government College Admission 2021 must apply online for respective courses. At the Official Website of Kaliganj Government College. students will find the Link to Application Form, Online Application, how to apply, etc. The official Website Address is given below. Applicants must keep in mind that the provisional merit list for the candidates will be sent to the official address. To have the opportunity candidates must fill the form.
Kaliganj Government College Admission 2021 has been stated. All the required details are available here. After 10+2 every student does face a problem of choosing a good college in their locality. We do prefer this college to the students because of its cultural environment, Education System, etc. To know more read all the details carefully. All the details are available here.
About Kaliganj Government College: Established in the year 1973 it already set itself on the top of the reputed college’s list. Kaliganj Government College is a general degree College in Nadia District. It offers some of the Undergraduate Courses in West Bengal. It is affiliated with the University of Kalyani. It also has the accreditation of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) & University Grants Commission (UGC).
Kaliganj Government College Admission 2021
|Name of College||Kaliganj Government College|
|Type Of College||Aided under Government|
|Affiliated Under||University of Kalyani|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Courses Offered||Arts, Science & Commerce|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Admission Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Admission Closing date||Update Soon|
|Tentative Admission Schedule for Kaliganj Government College 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Application||Update Soon|
|Closing Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Counseling Date||Update Soon|
|Subject Combinations of Kaliganj Government College Admission|
|SL NO||SUBJECT NAME||Combination (Any One)|
|1||BENGALI HONS||English, History, Sanskrit|
|2||ENGLISH HONS||Bengali, History, Sanskrit|
|3||HISTORY HONS||English, Bengali, Sanskrit|
|4||SANSKRIT HONS||English, History, Bengali|
|5||BOTANY HONS||Physiology, Zoology, Chemistry|
|6||PHYSIOLOGY HONS||Botany, Zoology, Chemistry|
|SL NO||SUBJECT NAME||Core 1 (Any One)||Core 2 (Any One)||Core 3 (Any One)|
|7||BA GENERAL||Bengali, English, History, Sanskrit||Bengali, English, History, Sanskrit||Bengali, English, History, Sanskrit|
|8||BSC GENERAL||Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Chemistry||Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Chemistry||Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Chemistry|
How To Apply For Kaliganj Government College Admission 2021
- Firstly Eligible Candidates can apply 0nline through the official website.
- Then go to Their Official Website Address.
- Then check the T&C before applying.
- You will find the application form.
- Fill it properly.
- then crosscheck it before the final submission.
- All the required details are provided on the official site.
Eligibility Criteria For Kaliganj Government College Admission
Higher Secondary candidates must remember that the Marks obtained in the H.S. examination will decide their fate.
- As per we are concerned the candidates will have to complete the H.S. (Higher Secondary).
- Obtained at least(50%) marks in aggregate(average marks in four subjects excluding Environmental Studies/Education if it is a compulsory subject)
- Students also need a Minimum (45%) marks in the subject or related subject at the 10+ 2 levels.
- Those applicants also have to Obtained a minimum (55%)marks in the subject or related subject.
- The Link is given below. To know more read all the posts carefully. All the required details are available here.
Read more>>> Colleges & Universities in West Bengal-District-wise College List
Required Documents For U.G. Kaliganj Government College Admission 2021
- Madhyamik or equivalent Admit Card. (Original and one self-attested copy)
- 10+2 Mark Sheet
- SC/ST/PH/OBC certificate
- 10+2 School Living Certificate
- Character certificate from the head of the Institution.
- Three copies of stamp size colour photograph
- Applicants copy of pay-in-slip duly receipted
Haringhata Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
Haringhata Mahavidyalaya is going to publish the Merit List soon. After the closing of the application procedure, Haringhata Mahavidyalaya is going to publish the provisional merit list. It’s more of a cut-off score based on the marks you have got in the Higher Secondary Examination (HS). Candidates are hereby notified that they can get the merit list and counselling related details from here. Haringhata Mahavidyalaya is going to publish the Subject wise Haringhata Mahavidyalaya Merit list 2021. As we all know they will publish the 1st Merit List. Students, who will not found their name in the First Provisional must wait for the 2nd, 3rd Merit List soon (tentative).
|Wait for Update||Wait for Update||Haringhata, Nadia|
Important Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the organization’s official notification very carefully before the final submission of the application form. And if you want to know more about Haringhata Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021 including application fee, course name, date of application, and other details, go to the organization’s official website. Keep Visiting our website for more updates.