Vivekananda College for Women Online Admission 2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Fees & Courses: Vivekananda College for Women is going to admit all the eligible students via Online Method. Vivekananda College for Women is one of the best top-ranking girls colleges in West Bengal. It offers B.A./ B.Sc and B.Com in General and Honours courses. College also offers PG courses in Bengali and Geography. This year, the Admission Process of Vivekananda College for Women may start from May 2021 tentatively. All the eligible candidates who want to get admission to that college, are informed to visit our website daily to get each and every update. Students are required to apply some general or basic terms to get admission to that college. They can easily choose their favorite subject in which they want to complete their Graduation Degree. I am going to discuss all the necessary details about the admission procedure of the Vivekananda College for Women below…
Vivekananda College for Women Online Admission 2021
|Institution Name: Vivekananda College for Women
University: University of Calcutta.
Address: Barisha, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone No: (033)24457575 /5044Website: “www.vivekanandacollegeforwomen.org”
Vivekananda College for Women Admission Schedule 2021
|Application Mode: Online.|
|Counseling Date: Updated Soon.|
|Scholarship: Updated Soon.|
|Opening Date of Application: Updated Soon.|
|Last Date of Applying: Updated Soon.|
|Provisional Merit List (Subject-wise): Updated Soon.|
|Final Merit List (Subject-wise): Updated Soon.|
Vivekananda College for Women Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Only WBCHSE/ISC/CBSE regular* candidates can apply for the course.
- The students who have passed XII final Board/Council Examination in 2021/2022 are eligible to apply for the course.
- S.C. /S.T. Applicants: Candidates the minimum marks for eligibility to apply for admission to Honours courses is (i) 40% marks in the aggregate or with 40% in the subject concerned.
- S.C. /S.T. Applicants: General Courses an applicant must have passed with at least 40% in the aggregate.
- Candidates with valid SC/ST certificates will only be considered.
- For O.B.C-A & O.B.C-B: Same as General.
1. Students who are willing to take admission in B. A Or B.Sc (Honours & General) Courses, must have to achieve 45% Marks in Aggregate in the 10+2 or 12th Class Standard. They have to complete their 12th Class Standard from West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education.
2. Students who are going to Apply for General Courses, have to complete their 10+2 Standard with minimum Pass Marks Only.
Vivekananda College for Women Course Details 2021
College programs in B.A./ B.Sc / B.Com Honours and General courses
ENGC, BNGM, HINM, and ENVS
Vivekananda College for Women Intake Capacity 2021
Subject wise Intake Capacity for UG General & Honours courses
Vivekananda College for Women Fees Structure 2021
College UG programs Honours and compulsory.
Vivekananda College for Women PG Courses M. A. / M. Sc. 2021
- Admission in all the PG courses, the candidates need to pass an M. A. / M. Sc. degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates of the other universities need to appear in an admission test, which is conducted by Vivekananda College for Women.
- The program duration is further divided into 4-semesters.
- 60% of the total seats will be filled on the merit score of the candidates obtained in BA courses. This is applicable only for the candidates of the University of Calcutta.
- 40% of the total seats will be filled by taking an admission test. The test is conducted by the college itself. This is applicable to the candidates of other universities outside of the University of Calcutta.
- The selection of the other university students will be based on the score obtained in the admission test as well as the merit score of the M. A. / M. Sc. degree. The college will announce the cut-off list based on these criteria.
- Marks sheet and certificate of 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Marks sheet and certificate of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Admission Test scorecard, applicable only for the candidates who are not from Calcutta University.
1.The Post Graduate Department of Geography, Vivekananda College for Women, an affiliate of the University of Calcutta (C.U.) shall offer the course and provide instructions leading to the two-year M. A. / M. Sc. degree in Geography.
2. A candidate who has passed the three-year B. A. / B. Sc. examination with Honours in Geography of C. U. or an equivalent course of other universities recognized by the University of Calcutta will be eligible for admission to this course.
3. A limited number of seats, as per relevant rules and guidelines, will be available to the non-C.U. students. These students, however, will have to satisfy the same eligibility criteria applicable to the students of the University of Calcutta and will be selected through appropriate procedures.
4. The duration of the course shall be of two academic years and the examination for the M. A. / M.Sc. degree in Geography shall be held over four evenly distributed Semesters with total marks of 1000 equivalent to 100 credits.
|M.A. Bengali, Geography.||I Will update soon.|
|M.Sc Geography||I Will update soon.|
|Opening Date of Application:||I Will Updated Soon.|
|To more know about the PG course visit the college campus office last|
Vivekananda College for Women Online Application Process 2021
In this para, I am going to give each and every detail. I think it will definitely help all the students to fill up their Online Application Form and submit their Online Application Form with Application Fees and necessary documents without making any mistakes. Read all the details carefully before the Final Submission of your Online Application Form which is given below…
1. First of all, Students are required to visit the Official Admission Link “www.vivekanandacollegeforwomen.org”.
2. Next, You have to register yourself with your Name, Email Id, Appropriate Mobile Number, Date of Birth, and by giving your private password. Now, Step 2 is completed.
3. If you can successfully complete your Step 2 Method, you have to check your Email- Inbox to get an email validation code. If you can’t see an email from the link, you have to clear your unnecessary email from your email box. Then, again go to your email inbox. If you still don’t see an email from the Official Link, just log in to the Official website and simply click on the resend link. You will receive an email from the official link again. After getting your email validation code, you have to validate your email id using the email validation code which you have got in your email inbox before.
4. After completing the validation process, you have to deliver your basic, educational and subject details (I mean, those subjects only which you want to choose for your Graduation).
*** You can also add multiple numbers of subject groups. So, to do that, you have to click on the “Add Subject” link which stays on the right side of the top panel. If you add your subject group once, you will not be able to remove or delete your subject group. In my opinion, every student should be cautious before adding any subject group.
*** You have to pay Rs. 150/-(Tentative) to choose each and every subject group. You have to pay your fees through NEFT directly to the College’s Account. You can select many different subjects under any subject group. For this, you don’t have to pay for your extra price.
*** If you fill up the payment details once, You will not be able to add or edit any subject. So, I want to personally request to all of you guys, go to the payment option after the selection of your favorite subjects. In the payment panel, you will be able to see the overall amount of Rupees that you have to pay to the College Account.
*** Students can only submit their payment through NEFT directly to the College’s Account.
5. Next, you have to click on the “Pay” button. After that, you have to fill up every detail i.e. Reference no. (UTR) /Journal no., Bank name, Date of NEFT.
*** You have to wait for the approval of the payment. If your payment is approved once, you will be able to see the total score for each subject or every subject group.
*** After closing the final admission procedure, you can see your Subject and Category Wise Rank.
*** If you can get a call from the Counselling, you have to login into the admission link. After successfully login in, you have to download the Admit Card or Hall Ticket to join in the counseling process.
*** Kindly keep checking after the final closure by logging in for the counseling call.
*** In the case of regular candidates, the Counselling process will be held according to the norms of the specific University. Students may be called for the counseling of different subjects, but they have to select only one counseling procedure.
Vivekananda College for Women Admission Required Document 2021
1. Candidates have to visit the college’s official website and click on the admission portal.
2. After that fill the application form correctly.
3. Then submit the completely filled application by paying an application fee online.
Applicants should carry the required documents at the time of admission
- Attested true copy Madhyamik Mark sheet & Admit Card- pdf format.
- Attested a copy of H.S. Mark sheet and Admit Card-pdf format.
- Attested copy of SC/ST Certificate (Govt.) or, Original certificate of SC/ST (M.P. / M.L.A. Certificate)-pdf format.
- Caste/Community/Disability Certificate, if applicable-pdf format.
- Originals of all the documents need to be shown during admission.
- Photocopy of the parent’s photo ID card
- Six recent, coloured Passport size photographs[2.5 cm x 3.5 cm]-pdf format.
- You have to upload the softcopy of your signature [1.5 cm x 5 cm]-pdf format.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
Read Also:- More Colleges Nearest You
Colleges & Universities in West Bengal-District-wise College List
Read more>>> ITI Colleges In West Bengal – ITI, ITC & Polytechnic
Significant Link to be Used:
Tap Here to Apply Online
Note: So, this is the overall procedure of the Online Application of Vivekananda College for Women 2021 as well as any other Government General Degree College. The Only official website link will be changed for each and every degree college. I have tried to give each and every detail as much as I could only for the advantage of every candidate or student. I hope, if students follow the general terms and conditions of the Online Application Procedure, which I have delivered above, they will definitely get advantages from my article. I have written each and every detail in simple and easy language as much as possible. So, follow the instructions and simply take part in the Online Application Procedure. My best wishes are for the upcoming future of each and every student. Keep visiting our website.