Shyam Lal College Evening Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2021 – Course & Fees Details
0Shyam Lal College Evening Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2021 – Course & Fees Details: College offers B.A., B.Com Honours & General Courses. Aspirants seeking admission to Shyam Lal College Evening must apply online for their respective courses. On the Official Website of College students will find the link to the Application Form. Applicants must keep in mind that the provisional merit list for the candidates will be sent to the official address. To have the opportunity candidates must fill the form.
Shyam Lal College Evening Admission 2021 will be starting soon. To know more read all the details carefully. All the required details are available here. After 10+2 every student does face a problem of choosing a good college in their locality. We do prefer this college to the students because of its cultural environment, Education System, etc. To know more read all the details carefully. All the details are available here.
Shyam Lal College Evening Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2021
|Name Shyam Lal College Evening.
Affiliated University: University of Delhi.
Estd: August 1964.
Address: G. T. Road, Shahdara, Delhi – 110032, India.
Departments: B.A., and B.Com.
Shyam Lal College Evening Schedule Admission ∣ Cut Off List Session 2021
|Application Mode: Online.|
|Counseling Date: June 30th,2021. (Tentative)|
|Scholarship: Updated Soon.|
|Opening Date of Application: May 25th,2021. (Tentative)|
|Last Date of Applying: Jun 16th,2021. (Tentative) 12 (midnight)|
|First Cut Off List (Subject-wise): Jun 20th,2021. (Tentative)|
|Final Cut Off List (Subject-wise): July 16th,2021. (Tentative)|
|Closing date of Admission:16th August 2021. (Tentative)|
Courses & Eligibility Criteria for Shyam Lal College Evening Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2021
Reservations and Relaxations
- The OBC candidates shall be given a relaxation in the minimum eligibility in the qualifying examination to the extent of 10% of the minimum eligibility marks prescribed for the General Category candidates. For example, if the minimum eligibility for admission to a course is 50%., it would be taken as 45%(i.e50% Less 10% of 50%).
- 22½ % of the total number of seats are reserved for applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribes (15% for Scheduled Caste and 7½% for Scheduled Tribes, interchangeable, if necessary).
- It is a statutory obligation on the part of Colleges to fill all seats reserved for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe applicants.
- The Colleges shall not refuse admission to any SC/ST Applicant on the basis of medium of instruction. Any deficiency in the knowledge of any particular language should be addressed; for this purpose remedial classes may be arranged by the College by utilizing grants available from University Grants Commission.
5% of seats are reserved for physically challenged candidates for admission to undergraduate courses.
Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University is required from those students who have passed a senior secondary exam from outside Delhi. The University will accept self-attested copies of documents/papers provided by the students. It is made clear that if any false attestation/falsifiedrecords are detected, the student will be debarred from attending any course in the University/or it’s College for the next five years and in addition, a criminal case under relevant sections of IPC (viz.470,471,474, etc.) will beinstituted against him/her.
Reservation of Seats:
a) 22.5% seats are reserved for SC/ST candidates (SC 15 % and ST 7.5 %, interchangeable, if necessary);
b) 5% seats are reserved for the Children/Widows of armed personnel killed/disabled in action during the hostilities (CW) (Supernumerary Seats);
c) 27% seats are reserved for OBC candidates (Non-Creamy layer, Central List);
d) 5% seats are reserved for the Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates (Supernumerary Seats).
Shyam Lal College Evening Course Details Admission 2021
College programs in B.A./B.Com Honours and General courses
|B.Com (Honours)||B.Com (Programm)
|Economics||Home Science||Political Science||Zoology|
LIST C1 – List of Core Subjects for B.Com. (Hons.)/B.Com.
|PART 1 (Language)||PART 2 (Core Subjects)|
Shyam Lal College Evening Intake Capacity 2021
Subject wise Intake Capacity for UG General & Honours courses
|Course||No of Seats||Gen||SC||ST||OBC|
Shyam Lal College Evening Fees Structure 2021
FEES STRUCTURE 2021-22
|B.A.(Honours)Economics, Hindi, Pol.Science.
B.Com (Honours & Programm)
(1) The University Examination Fee will be deposited in the College by the students separately as per the University Schedule and Guidelines.
(2) No refund of fees shall be made, except what and where the University rules permit after a candidate has been given Provisional Admission.
(3) Students with Disabilities (PWD) category shall pay 60/- only as per University Rules.
(4)The annual fee to be payable by foreign students is Rs.6900.00 in addition to the above fee structure.
(5)The above fee structure is subject to change as per the directives from time to time.
|Annual Fee payable at College/Institute/Department/ Faculty from foreign students for any course||JNR. 6,900/-|
|Annual Fee payable at College /Department by foreign
Students for the course MBA(JB)/MBA(HRD) / B.Sc.(Hons) Computer Science (other than SAARC countries Nationals) :
(6) Students of II & III year of all courses shall make payment of fee online-only (as notified by the college from time to time)
(7) Examination fees shall be paid by all the students online-only (as notified by the college from time to time).
(8) Rules for Refund of Fee on account of withdrawal/cancellation of admission, migration, etc. for Under Graduation courses shall be in accordance with University Rules.
How to Apply for Shyam Lal College Evening Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2021
- The application will not be considered without payment of Application charges of registration will be Rs. 500/per(tentative amount) for Unreserved/OBC and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD submission only for each subject (Hons) and General Course within the stipulated deadline.
- Application for admission to Semester-wise Three years in Honours and general courses will start from May Last week,2021 (tentative).
- Only regular candidates of 2020/2021 are eligible to apply for Honours Courses.
- However, regular candidates of 2017 are also eligible to apply for General Courses if they did not appear in any college last year.
- Before filling up the form an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Register to the site first and you will get a Login ID and Password.
- Login to the site with the provided Login ID and Password.
- An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with the requisite fee(s).
- Apply for a course with your required stream and subject.
- Candidates are requested to look very carefully at the field ‘Year of Passing’ while filling up the application form.
- After filling the Application Form, the applicant will be directed to the payment procedure of the application fee. Application Fee may be paid either online or Net Banking, Cards.
- Pay Online or take the printout of challan.
- Review your data and confirm the submission.
- Applications are liable to be canceled at any stage (even after publication of merit list).
- The Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applicant has to fill up carefully his/her ‘NAME’, ‘APPLICATION NO’, ‘MOBILE NO’, ‘DATE OF BIRTH’. The college will not take any responsibility for mistakes in personal data input. Enter the text as shown in the image. The applicant may reset the data if required. Click ‘Submit’ to proceed. The applicant will be asked for confirmation of the personal data. Click ‘Confirm’ if the data are correct. ‘Cancel’ otherwise and follow the steps again.
- An application will become valid within 48 hours of depositing the application fee. An applicant can check the status of the validity of the application at the college website. In case an applicant finds the status invalid even after 48 hours of depositing the fee, he/she must report the college office with the transaction id (for online payment) or, original payment receipt (for offline payment) immediately.
- The applicant is now directed to Multi Option Payment System. For online payment, the applicant can choose either Net Banking or Card payment option. Note the transaction id for future reference.
Shyam Lal College Evening Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2021 Required Document
The original Certificates and two sets of self-attested photocopies of the following documents have to be submitted at the time of admission:
1. Printout of Admission Form of the University of Delhi submitted online.
2. Class 10th Board Examination Certificate as evidence of the date of birth.
3. Class 10th Marks-sheet.
4. Class 12th Marks-sheet.
5. Class 12th Provisional/Original Certificate.
6. Character Certificate (recent) from the institution last attended.
7. SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
8. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the candidate) as in Central List.
9. Transfer Certificate from the School/College as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University is required from those students who have passed Senior Secondary Examination from outside Delhi.
10. Five passport size self-attested photographs. The University will accept self-attested copies of documents/papers provided by the students. It is made clear that if any false attestation/ falsified records are detected, the students will be debarred from attending any course in the University or its college(s) for the next five years and in addition, a criminal case under the relevant section of IPC (viz. 470,471,474, etc.) will be instituted against her.
Click Here To Apply
Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the organization’s official notification very carefully before the final submission of the application form. And if you want to know more about Shyam Lal College Evening Admission ∣ Cut Off List 2021 like application fee, course name, date of application and other details go to the organization’s official website. Keep Visiting our website for more updates.