Nabanna Scholarship 2018 – Apply for Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship
WBCMO Chief Minister Educational Relief Fund Scholarship 2018. Though CM’s Relief Fund Scholarship form which is also known as Nabanna Scholarship form for the studious students for Madhyamik, Higher Secondary, Post Graduates will be available Soon. The Scholarship is being given under the West Bengal Govt.
Though the students must keep it in mind that they must be a WB citizen. Detailed information’s about Chief Ministers Relief Fund is available here. Download Nabanna Scholarship Application Form. Eligible students can apply for the Scholarship.
Scholarship For The Madhyamik / HS / Graduate Passed Students
Under Chief Minister’s watch the development scheme for all the students of West Bengal Application which is sanctioned or financial assistance from Chief Ministers Educational Funds will be examined by various cells and then the procedure will be granted.
About WBCMO Chief Ministers Educational Relief Fund: Study is the most important thing for a student. To provide good education we need a good environment in our society. It’s really a matter of fact that there are so many students who don’t even have the financial Support. Honorable CM of West Bengal did ensure this opportunity for them and started the Educational Fund for them to make.
Eligibility Criteria For Chief Minister Educational Relief Fund Scholarship 2018
- Candidate should be Permanent Resident of West Bengal.
- Presently Studying in any Institution after Passing State recognized Board/Council or University in West Bengal.
- Candidates secured the following marksCandidates who do not receive any other scholarship or stipend from
- Central/State government for the same course or stage of the study.
- Whose family income is not more than Rs. 60,000/- (Rupees Sixty Thousand) per year.
Chief Minister Educational Relief Fund Scholarship 2018
Though Cm’s Relief Fund Scholarship form which is also known as Nabanna Scholarship form for the studious students for Madhyamik, Higher Secondary, Post Graduates will be available Soon. The Scholarship is being given under the West Bengal Govt. Though the students must keep it in mind that they must be a WB citizen. marks in Hons. subjects. All the students are being notified. Detailed information’s about Chief Ministers Relief Fund is available here. Download Nabanna Scholarship Application Form. Eligible students can apply for the Scholarship
Under Government of West Bengal, a scholarship form will publish for the successful candidates of Madhyamic, Higher Secondary, Graduation, and the post-graduation. All the aspirants who do have the qualification can apply for it. The application method is offline so candidates will have to download the form and fill-up as prescribed. The application procedure is also given in here. To know more read all the details carefully all the required details are available here.
Nabanna Scholarship / Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship 2018
Students who have completed their 10th or Madhyamik Level with 65% Marks in Aggregate will be able to receive their Scholarship for Higher Secondary Level. Applicants who have completed their 12th or Higher Secondary Standard with minimum 60% Marks will get the chance to receive the Nabanna Scholarship for Under Graduation Level. Students who have completed their Graduation with 55% Marks in Overall, they will achieve the Scholarship for Post Graduation Standard.
Important Information about The Nabanna Scholarship 2018
A. Applicants must have to be the permanent resident of West Bengal.
B. Annual Income of the Family Member of the candidates must not be greater than Rs. 60000/-.
C. Candidates have to complete their Qualification Standard under the State Council / Board or the University of West Bengal.
D. Applicants who have already achieved any scholarship of West Bengal in the Same Course, they will not get the Scholarship.
Necessary Documents needed for Nabanna Scholarship 2018
Documents should be Attested and Certified by Group A Level Government Officer of West Bengal before the submission of the Online Form of the Scholarship. The List of the Documents is given below…
1. Xerox of Mark Sheet of the previous year,
2. Xerox of Allotment Latter or Rank Card of JEE or Its Equivalent Exam,
3. Xerox of Monthly Basis Family Income Certificate which must be verified by BDO/ SDO or by any Group A Level Government Officer of West Bengal,
4. Self Declaration of Students with his or her own Signature including Present Course of Study mentioned Year and should be signed by the Head Master or Misses of their Institution with Seal or Stamped.
How to Apply for Nabanna Scholarship 2018
1. First of all, Applicants have to visit the Official Website “www.wbcmo.gov.in”.
2. After that, they have to Click on the “Donation Tab”.
3. Next, they have to download the Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Application form.
4. Then, Students have to take a print out of the Application Form
5. After that, they have to fill up their Application Form by delivering all the required details without making any mistake.
6. Later, They have to Attach their Application Form with all the required documents referred above. Now, the Applying Procedure of the scholarship is complete.
Selection Procedure of Nabanna Scholarship 2018
Candidates have to send their Application Form with all the relevant documents to the District Magistrate of Commissioner of Police, Kolkata for the verification or inquiry. Students will be able to collect their Check from Nabanna after the publication of the Sanctioned list of Chief Minister Relief Fund.
Candidates have to send their Application Form with all the necessary documents via the Ordinary Post to the Office Address “Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah- 711 102” as soon as possible.
Click Here to Download the Application Form
Tap Here to Download the Self Declaration Form
Click Here to Download the MLA Declaration Form
Official Address to know more about Nabanna Scholarship 2018
“West Bengal Government (WB)
Nabanna, 14th Floor,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road,
Shibpur, Howrah – 711102.
Tel- 033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101
Fax – 033 2214 3528
Website – http://www.wbcmo.gov.in”
Read Also: Bikash Bhaban Scholarship 2018 – Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship
Note: In my opinion, this Scholarship will definitely help those candidates who really want to make their future life better as well as our future life of India better. I have tried to discuss each and every detail as much as I could. I think this article will definitely be helpful for all the students who are going to apply for the scholarship. So, read my article very carefully. Try to understand each and every step of the application procedure of Nabanna Scholarship 2018 which I have listed up above. You will be able to apply for the scholarship without making any mistake if you follow my steps cautiously. My best wishes are for all the Meritorious Students of West Bengal. To get the daily update, visit our website daily.