Miranda House Admission ∣ Cut Off Lists 2021: Candidates seeking admission to Miranda House must apply online for their respective courses. On the Official Website of Miranda House, students will find the link to the Application Form. Students must keep in mind that the Cut Off List for the candidates will be sent to the official address. To have the opportunity candidates must fill the form.
Miranda House Admission 2021 will be starting soon. To know more read all the details carefully. All the required details are available here. After 10+2 every student does face a problem of choosing a good college in their locality. We do prefer this college to the students because of its cultural environment, Education System, Eligibility Criteria, Courses, Fees, Seats, etc. To know more read all the details carefully. All the details are available here.
Miranda House Admission ∣ Cut Off Lists 2021
College Name: Miranda House
Official website: http://www.mirandahouse.ac.in
Application Mode: Online
Counseling Date: Will be updated soon
Scholarship: Updated Soon
Opening Date of Online Application: Will be updated soon
Last Date of Applying: Will be updated soon
Departments: B.A, B.Sc. & B.Com
Courses Details of Miranda House Admission ∣ Cut Off Lists 2021
Humanities & Social Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Miranda House Admission 2021
Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2 ) or its equivalent examination with an aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board be eligible to seek admission to the B.Sc., B.A., and B.Com. degree program.
Miranda House seat Details
|Physical Sciences with Computer Science||34||17||09||05||03||01|
Note: The college has supernumerary seats. These include those for Children of War Widows; Kashmiri migrants; Persons with Disability (PWD); Foreign Students etc. As per University Notification, provision exists for not more than 5% Sports and ECA quota (subject wise).
Note: In case of candidates with more than one type of reservation, this reservation shall cut across the existing reservations of SC/ST; children/widows/wives of officers and men of armed forces including para-military forces killed/ disabled in action or those who died/disabled on duty, etc. in accordance with the principle of interlocking reservations. In other words, there will be sub-reservations for physically disabled candidates in each reserved category, where there is common merit between a disabled SC/ST candidate would have preference over an able-bodied SC/ST candidate.
Postgraduate Courses: Students enroll for M.A. and M.Sc. Programs in the college for which classes are held at the respective Departments at the University.
M.A. Programmes: The same subjects are offered at the B.A. Honors level except for Political Science, Geography, and Sociology. M.A. in Mathematics is also offered in the college.
M.Sc. Programs: The same subjects are offered at the B.Sc. Honors level. Additionally, the college also offers M.Sc. in Anthropology.
LIST OF COURSES AVAILABLE FOR ADMISSION
Miranda House Fees Details
The college fee for the first students for various courses is given below. It is paid online at the University of Delhi Admission Portal before a student is admitted to the college. The second and third-year students are required to pay the fee online on the college portal. The fee is likely to be revised shortly.
|B. A. Honours|
|B. A. (H) English||14160|
|B. A. (H) History||14160|
|B. A. (H) Philosophy||14160|
|B. A. (H) Sociology||14160|
|B. A. (H) Sanskrit||14160|
|B. A. (H) Hindi||14160|
|B. A. (H) Economics||14160|
|B. A. (H) Political Science||14160|
|B. A. (H) Bengali||14160|
|B. A. (H) Music||14560|
|B. A. (H) Geography||17080|
|B. Sc. Honours|
|B. Sc. (H) Mathematics||17100|
|B. Sc. (H) Physics||19200|
|B. Sc. (H) Chemistry||19600|
|B. Sc. (H) Botany||19800|
|B. Sc. (H) Zoology||19800|
|B. Sc. Life Sciences||19490|
|B. Sc. Physical Sciences(Computer Science)||18590|
|B. El. Ed||19000|
|M. A. (in other disciplines)||14530|
|M. Sc. Mathematics||14530|
|M. Sc. Physics||15170|
|M. Sc. Chemistry||15770|
|M. Sc. Botany/Zoology/Anthropology||16170|
- SC/ST students whose parent’s income is such that they are not paying Income tax are exempt from the payment of the College Tuition Fee and College Admission Fee amounting to Rs. 186. They are required to submit an affidavit in support of this claim. A refund will be provided after verification of the required documents in due course.
- Applicants given approval for admission are required to pay the fee on the UG Admission Portal.
- Students admitted should refer to the College Handbook for a detailed list of Awards and Scholarships.
- Special Financial Assistance is extended by the College to select students.
- Needy students may submit applications for financial assistance supported by documents substantiating the claim of financial need. The applications should reach the Bursar of the College.
- Selection would be on the basis of the evaluation of need-cum-merit.
- Exceptionally needy meritorious students (about 5 in number) may be given Financial Assistance at the time of admission.
- The college retains the right to revise the fee at any time during the year.
- Foreign Students Registration Fees is to be charged separately in Indian Rs. 13200/-
- Tibetan student is exempted from paying University Registration Fee.
How to Apply for Miranda House Admission ∣ Cut Off Lists 2021
Miranda House Admission Process 2021 Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through the college’s official website. Those candidates seeking counseling before applying for admission can visit the college’s official website.
1. Candidates have to visit the college’s official website and click on the admission portal.
2. After that fill the application form correctly.
3. Then submit the completely filled application by paying an application fee online.
Applicants should carry the required documents at the time of Admission
1. Attested true copy Madhyamik Mark sheet & Admit Card.
2. Attested copy of the H.S. Mark sheet and Admit Card.
3. Attested copy of SC/ST Certificate (Govt.) or, Original certificate of SC/ST (M.P. / M.L.A. Certificate).
4. Caste/Community/Disability Certificate, if applicable.
5. Proof of annual income of Parents’ from all sources (in the case of Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) quota candidates & SC candidates (if applicable)
6. 2 Coloured Photographs
7. Original School Leaving Certificate.
Click Here To Apply
Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the organization’s official notification very carefully before the final submission of the application form. And if you want to know more about Miranda House Admission ∣ Cut Off Lists 2021 like application fee, course name, date of application, and other details go to the organization’s official website. Keep Visiting our website for more updates.