Khudiram Bose Central College Online Admission 2021 – BA/ B.SC/ B.Com
Khudiram Bose Central College Online Admission 2021 – BA/ B.SC/ B.Com: Khudiram Bose Central College is going to admit all the eligible students via the Online Application Method. Khudiram Bose Central College is one of the best top-ranking Colleges in West Bengal. This year, the Admission Process of Khudiram Bose Central College may start from May 2021. All the eligible candidates who want to get admission to that college, are informed to visit our website daily to get each and every update. Students are required to apply some general or basic terms to get admission to that college. They can easily choose their favorite subject in which they want to complete their Graduation Degree. I am going to discuss all the necessary details about the admission procedure of the Khudiram Bose Central College below…
Khudiram Bose Central College Schedule Online Admission 2021
|Institution Name: Khudiram Bose Central College
University: Calcutta University.
Official Website: “www.kbccollegeonlineadmission.in”
Essential Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary Pass with good marks
Courses of Khudiram Bose Central College: BA/ B.SC/ B.COM
Application Charged: Rs. 100/- for each subject
Payment Method: Online Mode via NEFT
Possible Date of Online Application:
Possible Closing Date of Online Application: This Will be updated soon.
Khudiram Bose Central College Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Only WBCHSE/ISC/CBSE regular* candidates can apply for the course.
- The students who have passed XII final Board/Council Examination in 2021/2022 are eligible to apply for the course.
- S.C. /S.T. Applicants: 40% in aggregate OR 40% marks in the subject or related subject. Candidates with valid SC/ST certificates will only be considered.
- A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate & 45% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination or 55% marks in the subject of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For admission in Hons – 45% marks in the aggregate or 50% (except in English Hons marks) in the subject or related subject.
- For English Hons – Must have 50% marks in English.
- In Physics Honours – Must have passed in Mathematics at H.S. / Eqv. Level.
- Any lab-based subject – Must have obtained requisite marks in the relevant subject in H.S. / Eqv. Level.
- Candidates having a break from studies for more than three years are not eligible for admission.
- However, regular candidates of 2017 are also eligible to apply for General Courses if they did not appear in any college last year.
- Before filling up the form an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria carefully.
- For O.B.C-A & O.B.C-B: Same as General.
As per West Bengal Government Rules:-
22% for SC candidates
6% for ST candidates
3% for OBC candidates
Khudiram Bose Central College Course Details 2021
Not Found (will update soon.)
Khudiram Bose Central College Fees Details 2021
|Courses||Amount 1st year (Tentative)|
Khudiram Bose Central College Intake Capacity 2021
|Courses ( SEATS PER COURSE)||Amount Intake (Sites) (Tentative)|
|B.Com (Honours)||will update soon.|
How To Apply Khudiram Bose Central College Online Application Process 2021
In this para, I am going to give each and every detail. I think it will definitely help all the students to fill up their Online Application Form and submit their Online Application Form with Application Fees and necessary documents without making any mistakes. Read all the details carefully before the Final Submission of your Online Application Form which is given below…
1. First of all, Students are required to visit the Official Admission Link “www.kbccollegeonlineadmission.in”.
2. Next, You have to register yourself with your Name, Email Id, Appropriate Mobile Number, Date of Birth, and by giving your private password. Now, Step 2 is completed.
3. If you can successfully complete your Step 2 Method, you have to check your Email- Inbox to get an email validation code. The Validation Code will be sent from “firstname.lastname@example.org”. If you can’t see an email from the link, you have to clear your unnecessary email from your email box. Then, again go to your email inbox. If you still don’t see an email from the Official Link, just log in to the Official website “www.kbccollegeonlineadmission.in” and simply click on the resend link. You will receive an email from the official link again. After getting your email validation code, you have to validate your email id using the email validation code which you have got in your email inbox before.
4. After completing the validation process, you have to deliver your basic, educational and subject details (I mean, those subjects only which you want to choose for your Graduation).
*** You can also add multiple numbers of subject groups. So, to do that, you have to click on the “Add Subject” link which stays on the right side of the top panel. If you add your subject group once, you will not be able to remove or delete your subject group. In my opinion, every student should be cautious before adding any subject group.
*** You have to pay Rs. 100/- to choose each and every subject group. You have to pay your fees through NEFT directly to the College’s Account. You can select many different subjects under any subject group. For this, you don’t have to pay for your extra price.
*** If you fill up the payment details once, You will not be able to add or edit any subject. So, I want to personally request to all of you guys, go to the payment option after the selection of your favorite subjects. In the payment panel, you will be able to see the overall amount of Rupees that you have to pay to the College Account.
*** Students can only submit their payment through NEFT directly to the College’s Account.
5. Next, you have to click on the “Pay” button. After that, you have to fill up every detail i.e. Reference no. (UTR) /Journal no., Bank name, Date of NEFT.
*** You have to wait for the approval of the payment. If your payment is approved once, you will be able to see the total score for each subject or every subject group.
*** After closing the final admission procedure, you can see your Subject and Category Wise Rank.
*** If you can get a call from the Counselling, you have to login to the admission link “www.kbccollegeonlineadmission.in”. After successfully login in, you have to download the Admit Card or Hall Ticket to join in the counseling process.
*** Kindly keep checking after the final closure by logging in for the counseling call.
*** In the case of regular candidates, the Counselling process will be held according to the norms of the specific University. Students may be called for the counseling of different subjects, but they have to select only one counseling procedure.
Khudiram Bose Central College Required Document 2021
1. Candidates have to visit the college’s official website and click on the admission portal.
2. After that fill the application form correctly.
3. Then submit the completely filled application by paying an application fee online.
4. You can also visit the college campus office to know more details.
5. If you fill up the form manually then keep two pice of each document photocopy with an attested true copy.
6. In manual application, you have to pay application fees in cash college office cash counter with your all documents.
Applicants should carry the required documents at the time of admission
- Attested true copy Madhyamik Mark sheet & Admit Card- pdf format.
- Attested a copy of the H.S. Mark sheet and Admit Card-pdf format.
- Attested copy of SC/ST Certificate (Govt.) or, Original certificate of SC/ST (M.P. / M.L.A. Certificate)-pdf format.
- Caste/Community/Disability Certificate, if applicable-pdf format.
- 2 Coloured Photographs[2.5 cm x 3.5 cm]-pdf format.
- You have to upload the softcopy of your signature [1.5 cm x 5 cm]-pdf format.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
To get time to time updates, don’t forget to visit our Website daily.
Significant Link to be Used:
Tap Here to Apply Online
Read Also:- More Colleges Nearest You
Colleges & Universities in West Bengal-District-wise College List
Read more>>> ITI Colleges In West Bengal – ITI, ITC & Polytechnic
Note: So, this is the overall procedure of the Online Application of Khudiram Bose Central College as well as any other Government General Degree College. The Only official website link will be changed for each and every degree college. I have tried to give each and every detail as much as I could only for the advantage of every candidate or student. I hope, if students follow the general terms and conditions of the Online Application Procedure, which I have delivered above, they will definitely get advantages from my article. I have written each and every detail in simple and easy language as much as possible. So, follow the instructions and simply take part in the Online Application Procedure. My best wishes are for the upcoming future of each and every student. Keep visiting us.