City College Online Admission 2021 – BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com
City College Online Admission 2021 – BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com: City College is going to admit all the Eligible Candidates Online. Higher Secondary Examination has already been finished. A Huge Number of Candidates have taken part in the Examination. I hope, the number of the appeared candidates may be more than the Previous Year. But, Till Now, HS Examination Result has not been declared Yet. The Official Notification for the Admission to City College will be released after the Publication Of Higher Secondary Result in the Year of 2021. We All Know that City College is One of the Best College in West Bengal.
This Year, Online Admission Process may start from May 2021. This College Offers enough subjects in which you can choose your preferred subject and complete your Graduation. Here, I am going to deliver some information about the Online Admission Procedure of City College 2021. So, Read My Article before taking part in the City College Online Admission Procedure. I hope, it will help you to fill up your Online Application Form without making any Mistakes. So, Keep Reading…
Important Links For City College Admission
|Eligibility Criteria of City College Admission 2021
Courses Available in City College Admission 2021
Starting Date of City College Admission 2021
Documents Needed for City College Admission 2021
Application Process of City College Admission 2021
Application Fees of City College Admission 2021
City College College Admission 2021
|Name of College||City College|
|Type Of College||Aided under Government|
|Affiliated Under||University of City College|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Courses Offered||B.A. & B.Sc.|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Admission Starting Date||It Will be updated soon|
|Admission Closing date||It Will be updated soon|
Tentative Admission Schedule for City College Admission 2021
|Starting Date of Online Application in City College||Will Update soon|
|Closing Date of Application in City College||Will Update soon|
|Merit List Publication Date in City College||Will Update soon|
|Counseling Date of City College||Will Update soon|
The Course Details of City College Admission
|As far as we have concerned City College offers a number of degrees as it is part of undergraduate (UG) programs.|
|Under Graduate (UG) Courses|
|Hons & Gen Courses||
Eligibility Criteria for City College Online Admission 2021
1. Those Candidates who have completed their Higher Secondary Level, can take part in the Online Admission Procedure of City College in the Year 2021. Candidates who have completed their 12th Or Higher Secondary under WBCHSE, ISC & CBSE Board, are eligible to apply for the Posts. Students who are willing to take Honours, have to get at least 50% Marks in Overall (By Calculating Top 4 Subjects without Environmental Studies) and 45 Marks in the Subject or Related Subject. In the case of SC/ ST Category Candidates, they have to achieve a minimum of 40% Marks in the Subject or Related Subject. Candidates who are going to complete their Graduation in General Stream, have to obtain Pass Marks in Aggregate, and also they have to achieve Pass Marks in Subjects of the Previous Qualifying Examination.
City College Online Application Process/ Procedure
Online Submission Procedure is very simple. I am going to deliver step-by-step details in this para. It will definitely help all the candidates to submit their Online Application Form easily. So, Follow Me…
1. Before taking part in the Online Application Procedure, You have to take all the Necessary Documents (Like the H.S Mark Sheet or Result Paper, Date of Birth Certificate, and Residential Address Details) besides You.
2. Now, You have to calculate the Overall Percentage of the Top Four Subjects which You have got in the Higher Secondary Examination. Don’t take the Percentage of Environmental Studies in that Count.
3. After that, You have to connect Your Computer to The Internet. Now, Open Internet Explorer or Google Chrome of Higher Version in Your Computer. Now, You have to Connect Your PC to Your Printer to take some Print Out of Your Application Form, Bank Challan, and Other Necessary Documents.
4. Next, You have to visit the Official Website of City College “www.citycollegeadmissions.com”.
5. Now, You have to choose the Specific Course in which You want to complete Your Graduation.
6. You can select the specific subject via The Drop Down Menu. You can see the section of Eligibility Criteria and Selection Criteria which field contains so much necessary information. You have to fill up each and every field to full fill the process of online submission.
7. Now, You have to deliver the Percentage of the Top Four Subjects (Up To Two Decimal) in the Appropriate Field. You have to mention the language subject other than English Subject. Check the Entire Details you have given during the time of Online Application. Make sure that everything is all right. Then, Submit. If you want to go to the next page, you have to give Your Application Number and Your Date of Birth which has been given by you during the time of the First Time Application Form.
8. After that, You have to fill up Your Application Form by giving all the necessary details. You also have to select One Elective Subject by clicking the Drop Down Arrow. You have to fill the Language Group other than English which is compulsory.
9. Now, You have entered the Mark Sheet Section. You have to give the appropriate marks of Your Chosen Subject. If the subject has a practical paper, you must have to give the Practical Marks also in the Appropriate Box. After filling the Mark Sheet Section Properly, You have to click “Calculate”. The System will automatically create the Aggregate Percentage, Effective Aggregate, and Merit Marks.
10. You need to check the You are Entire Filled Up Application Form Correctly. You can also click the “Preview Admission Form” to make sure that everything given by you is alright. After final checking, You can press the “Submit” Button to Submit Your Online Application Form. The System will automatically check Your Given Informations. If necessary, It will instruct you to correct the necessary field. After the final submission, the system will automatically generate an Application Number for You.
11. Note Down the Application Number and take a printout of Your Application Form, Bank Challan, Provisional Identity Card, and Other necessary documents. Now, The Online Submission Procedure is complete. To Know More about other information, You can visit the Official Website of City College.
Note: Here, In this article, I have given all the step-by-step information in an easy and simple language for the sake of all. If You read my article carefully just once, You will be able to submit Your Online Admission Form easily without making any mistakes. I will try to give the necessary update when the Official Admission Notice will publish. So, Keep Visiting Our Website “IndiaExamAlert.com” Daily.