Burdwan Raj College online Admission 2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Fees & Courses
Burdwan Raj College online Admission 2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Fees & Courses: Burdwan Raj College online Admission is One Of the Best Government College in West Bengal. As Per Every Year, Burdwan Raj College is going to admit a number of students through Online Application Methode. College offers in B.A., B.Sc, B.Com, B.B.A, B.C.A. Honours and General courses. College also has a PG program in M.A. BENGALI. Students who are going to attend their Higher Secondary Examination, they will get the opportunity to take admission in the Burdwan Raj College. As I told you that The Burdwan Raj College Authority will release the Official Online Admission Notice after the Publication of HS Result. After that, Burdwan Raj College will Upload the Official Online Admission Notice on their Official Website of Burdwan Raj College. So, You have to visit the Official Website of the College “WWW.onlineadmissionbrc.org.in” off and on. Carefully Read the Entire Application Process and Payment Status details. After that, You can go to submit Your Online Admission Form. I am going to describe the full process in detail below. So, Keep Reading…
Burdwan Raj College Final Merit List 2021 – Going to be Declared Soon
Burdwan Raj College has not declared the Final Merit List of 2021 yet. After The Publication of the HS Result, Students will start to Submit their Online Admission Form through the Official Website of Raj College. After that, Burdwan Raj College Authority will publish the Final Merit List considering the Previous Academic Score of the Students. So, wait till the date until it is going to be published.
Burdwan Raj College online Admission Process 2021
|College Name: Burdwan Raj College.
University: University of Burdwan.
Address: Aftab House, Frazer Avenue
P.O. & Dist. Burdwan. PIN: 713104
Phone no.- 0342-2565841, 2657843
College Type: Merit base. (Autonomous)
Burdwan Raj College online Admission Schedule 2021
|Application Mode: Online.|
|Counseling Date: Updated Soon.|
|Scholarship: Updated Soon.|
|Opening Date of Application: Updated Soon.|
|Last Date of Applying: Updated Soon.|
|Provisional Merit List (Subject-wise): Updated Soon.|
|Final Merit List (Subject-wise): Updated Soon.|
Burdwan Raj College online Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Only WBCHSE/ISC/CBSE regular* candidates can apply for the course.
- The students who have passed XII final Board/Council Examination in 2021/2021 are eligible to apply for the course.
- S.C. /S.T. Applicants: Candidates the minimum marks for eligibility to apply for admission to Honours courses is (i) 50% marks in the aggregate or (ii) 45% in the aggregate with 55% in the subject concerned.
- S.C. /S.T. Applicants: General Courses an applicant must have passed with at least 40% in the aggregate.
- Candidates with valid SC/ST certificate will only be considered.
- A minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate & 60% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination or 60% marks in the subject of 50% marks in aggregate for Honours.
- For admission in Hons – 50% marks in the aggregate or 60% (except in English, Accountancy, Mathematics, Physics Hons marks) in the subject or related subject 10+2 examination.
- Candidates who have passed in Higher Secondary or equivalent Examinations are eligible to apply for admission to B.B.A and B.C.A courses.
- Both B.B.A and B.C.A is three years Honours course.
- Candidates having Mathematics or Computer Application as one of the subjects and seeking pass mark at HS or equivalent examination are eligible to B.A.C.
- For detailed information, contact can be made with Prof. Tarakeswar Mondale. Mobile:-9778470171 and B.B.A &B.C.A Dept(0342-2654202)
- For O.B.C-A & O.B.C-B: Same as General
As per West Bengal Government Rules:-
22% for SC candidates
6% for ST candidates
3% for OBC candidates
Burdwan Raj College Course Details 2021
College programs in B.A./ B.Sc / B.Com Honours and General courses
|1. Financial Accounting.
2. Business Mathematics and Statistics.
|1. Economics Principales and Indian Economics Problems.
2.Management Theory and Practics + B
Raj College Subject Combination for BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com Honours & General
|Any three for General Courses, any two of Honours Course Student.
1.Bengali or Philosophy, 2.Bengali or Economics, 3. English or Philosophy, 4. English or Economics, 5. English or History,6. English or Pol.Sc, 7. Sanskrit or Geography, 8. History of Mathematics, 9. Pol.Sc or Geography, 10. Economics or Philosophy, 11.Geography or Philosophy.
|Group-I, group-II, Group-III, Group-IV-A, Group-IV-B|
Burdwan Raj College Intake Capacity 2021
Burdwan Raj College Fees Structure 2021
College UG programs Honours and compulsory.
|B.B.A (Honours) Including Admission & Tuition Fees||Rs.27500.00|
|B.C.A. (Honours) Including Admission & Tuition Fees||Rs.34000.00|
|B.A With Geography||Rs.3970.00|
|B.Sc With Geography||Rs.4695.00|
How to Apply for Burdwan Raj College Online Admission 2021
- The application will not be considered without payment of Application fees Rs.100/- per(tentative amount) submission only for each subject (Hons) and General Course within the stipulated deadline.
- Application for admission to Semester-wise Three years in Honours and general courses will start from.
- Only regular candidates of 2021/2022 are eligible to apply for Honours Courses.
- However, regular candidates of 2017 are also eligible to apply for General Courses if they did not appear in any college last year.
- Before filling up the form an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Register to the site first and you will get Login ID and Password.
- Login to the site with the provided Login ID and Password.
- An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with the requisite fee(s).
- Apply for a course with your required stream and subject.
- Candidates are requested to look very carefully at the field ‘Year of Passing’ while filling up the application form.
- Pay Online or take a printout of challan.
- Review your data and confirm the submission.
- The Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Burdwan Raj College Online Admission Process / Procedure 2021
West Bengal Higher Secondary Result has not been declared yet in the year 2021. Though the College Authority has delivered some basic information as Per Previous Year and on the basis of that information, I am going to describe the Step by Step Online Admission Procedure below…
1. Now, You have to Directly “Click” on the “UG Online Admission 2021” Link. UG:- Undergraduate. After Clicking On the Link, You will see the entire Application Form will appear on the home screen of your Computer. You just have to carefully fill up your Online Application Form.
2. If you have filled up your Application Form, You have to Click On the “Submit” button. My one and Only request are that you should check your Entire Application Form before Pressing the “Submit” Button and Make sure that everything you have delivered on Your Application Form is all right. If You think that everything is Ok then you are good to go.
3. After “Submitting” Your Application Form Successfully, Payment Mode Will be Opened.
4. You have to pay Your Registration Fees following My Above Stated Process. If You can successfully pay Your Registration Fees, Your Application Process will be Completed. Now You have to wait for the Publication of Merit List.
5. After Publication of Merit List, If Your Name is enlisted in the Merit List, You will get Confirmation Message via SMS Alert in this Particular Number You have Registered before.
6. Now, You have to visit the Online Admission Portal “WWW.onlineadmissionbrc.org.in” & You have to log in With User ID and Password.
7. After successful login, You can check Your Status In the Merit List.
8. Your Online Admission Process will not be Totally Completed Until You visit the Office or Admission Centre of the Raj College along with all the Xerox and Original Documents.
9. So, Go to the Admission Centre or Office of the Raj College with all the necessary Original Documents like the Application Form, Admission Fees Payment Slip, Registration, and Reservation Certificate (If You Have).
Burdwan Raj College Final Merit List 2021
Burdwan Raj College will release the Final Merit List for All Honours and General Courses after the online admission process is complete. So, If You want to Check Your Position on the Merit List, You have to visit the Official Website of Burdwan Raj College “http://www.onlineadmissionbrc.org.in/“. After that, You have to “Click” on the “Final Merit List” Option. Finally, You will be able to check whether Your Name has been enlisted on the Merit List or Not? I hope, I have given the information shortly but all of you can realize that. So, Keep visiting Our Website “IndiaExamAlert.Com” Daily to get each and every update.
Burdwan Raj College Online Admission Required Document 2021
1. Candidates have to visit the college’s official website and click on the admission portal.
2. After that fill the application form correctly.
3. Then submit the completely filled application by paying an application fee online.
Applicants should carry the required documents at the time of admission
- Attested true copy Madhyamik Mark sheet & Admit Card- pdf format.
- Attested a copy of H.S. Mark sheet and Admit Card-pdf format.
- Attested copy of SC/ST Certificate (Govt.) or, Original certificate of SC/ST (M.P. / M.L.A. Certificate)-pdf format.
- Caste/Community/Disability Certificate, if applicable-pdf format.
- Originals of all the documents need to be shown during admission.
- Photocopy of the parent’s photo ID card
- Six recent, coloured Passport size photographs[2.5 cm x 3.5 cm]-pdf format.
- You have to upload the softcopy of your signature [1.5 cm x 5 cm]-pdf format.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
Burdwan Raj College Merit List 2021
Burdwan Raj College is going to publish the Merit List soon. After the closing of the application procedure, Burdwan Raj College is going to publish the provisional merit list. It’s more of a cut-off score based on the marks you have got in the Higher Secondary Examination (HS). Candidates are hereby notified that they can get the merit list and counseling-related details from here. Burdwan Raj College is going to publish the Subject wise Burdwan Raj College Merit list 2021. As we all know they will publish the 1st Merit List. Students, who will not found their name in the First Provisional must wait for the 2nd, 3rd Merit List soon (tentative).
Click Here To Apply
Read Also:- More Colleges Nearest You
Colleges & Universities in West Bengal-District-wise College List
Read more>>> ITI Colleges In West Bengal – ITI, ITC & Polytechnic
Burdwan Raj College Historical Review
Burdwan Raj College is one of the Oldest colleges in Purba Bardhaman District or probably the Oldest College in West Bengal. There is a long history behind the Burdwan Raj College. If you are willing to take admission to that college, I hope, You should be acquainted with the past history of the College. So, Within a few words, I am going to talk about that. So, Let’s go. In the Year 1817, there was a King named Maharaj Tej Chand who established an Anglo-Vernacular School in His Own Palace at Burdwan. After that, In the Year 1854, Maharaj Mahatab Chand converted the School in a “High English School”. After a Few Years, in the Year of 1881, Aftab Chand Became the Maharaj of the Entire Burdwan. Then, Maharaj Aftab Chand thought that he would shift the school to Natunganj. He finally shifted the school to Natunganj and started to provide education in Liberal Arts Courses under the Permission of Calcutta University. In this way, The College became named “Burdwan Raj College”. At that time, Burdwan Raj College was the No-1 College in West Bengal and In India, The Rank of the College was 21st. So, if you have decided that you will take admission in that college, You will be very fortunate as I hope. I hope, all of you will get enough scores in WB HS Examination and obviously will be able to take admission in the Burdwan Raj College. So, wait for the declaration of Higher Secondary Result and the Official Online Admission Notification, and the Official Online Submission Link. After that, I will discuss each and every single matter regarding how to fill up your Online Application Form, Online Admission Procedure, Application Fees, etc. So, Keep visiting Our Website “IndiaExamAlert.Com” daily to keep yourself Up to Date.
Note: This is the basic step-by-step procedure of Burdwan Raj College Online Admission 2021. I will update each and every detailed information when the Burdwan Raj College Department will upload the Official Online Admission Proforma 2021. So, Keep Visiting Our Website “IndiaExamAlert.Com” and the Official Website Daily to keep yourself up to date.