Bangabasi College Online Admission 2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Fees & Courses
Bangabasi College Online Admission 2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Fees & Courses: Bangabasi College is going to admit a number of students through Online which is going to start after the publication of HS Result. Students who have appeared for the Higher Secondary Exam will be able to take admission to the College. Higher Secondary Examination Result has not been Published Yet. After the Publication of Higher Secondary Result of 2021, Bangabasi College Authority will release the Official Admission Notice. The College provides education in various streams like B.A, B.Sc, and B.Com Courses. College also has a PG course in (M.Sc.) degree in Zoology subject. All of You already know that Bangabasi College has a great reputation all over West Bengal. Everyone wants to complete their Graduation/ Post Graduation from that kind of High-Level College.
I hope You will get enough scores in Your HS Result and You will also get the chance to take admission to that College. Let me remind You that This Year, Bangabasi College Department is going to organize the Whole Admission Procedure Online. So, Wait for Your Higher Secondary Result and after a few days, The College Department will update its Official Online Admission Notice on its Official Website. I will discuss each and every detail like Online Admission Procedure, Procedure to fill up Your Online Application Form, How many courses the College Department offers and the Application Fees Details also. So, Keep Visiting Our Website daily to get each and every update.
Bangabasi College Online Admission 2021
|College Name: Bangabasi College
University: University of Calcutta.
Address: Bangabasi College,
19, Rajkumar Chakraborty Sarani,
Phone no.- (033) 2360 5995,(033) 2350 0273
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
College Type: Merit base. (Autonomous)
Bangabasi College Admission Schedule 2021
|Application Mode: Online.|
|Counseling Date: Update Soon|
|Last date of Payment of application fees (both ONLINE & OFFLINE): Update Soon|
|Opening Date of Application: Update Soon|
|Last Date of Applying: Update Soon|
|Provisional Merit List (Subject-wise): Update Soon|
|Final Merit List (Subject-wise): Update Soon|
|To Know More Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for Bangabasi College Online Admission 2021
As the Official Admission Notice of 2021 has not been published yet, so, I am going to deliver some basic information as per the Previous Year. Candidates need to achieve a minimum of 40% Marks in aggregate to take General Stream and at least 50% Marks in Aggregate to take Honours Courses.
- Only WBCHSE/ISC/CBSE regular* candidates can apply for the course.
- The students who have passed XII final Board/Council Examination in 2021/2022 are eligible to apply for the course.
- S.C. /S.T. Applicants: Candidates the minimum marks for eligibility to apply for admission to Honours courses are (i) 50% marks in the aggregate or (ii) 45% in the aggregate with 55% in the subject concerned.
- S.C. /S.T. Applicants: General Courses an applicant must have passed with at least 40% in the aggregate.
- Candidates with valid SC/ST certificates will only be considered.
- A minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate & 60% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination or 60% marks in the subject of 50% marks in aggregate for Honours.
- For admission in Hons – 50% marks in the aggregate or 60% (except in English, Accountancy, Mathematics, Physics Hons marks) in the subject or related subject 10+2 examination.
- For O.B.C-A & O.B.C-B: Same as General
As per West Bengal Government Rules:-
22% for SC candidates
6% for ST candidates
3% for OBC candidates
To Know More about eligibility Click Here
Bangabasi College Course Details 2021
College programs in B.A./ B.Sc / B.Com Honours and General courses
UG Courses Offered
|The College offers Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree courses in the following streams:|
|The College offers Bachelor of Arts (General) degree courses in the following streams:|
|The College offers Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree courses in the following streams:|
|The College offers Bachelor of Science (General) degree courses in the following streams:|
|The College offers a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)(General) degree course (as per the new CBCS system introduced by the University of Calcutta) through the Faculty of Commerce|
To Know More About Courses Click Here
Bangabasi College Intake Capacity 2021
Subject wise Intake Capacity for UG General & Honours courses
|Subject||Intake Number (Tentative)|
Know More about Intake Capacity Click Here
Bangabasi College Fees Structure 2021
College UG programs Honours and compulsory
|Courses||Total Amount (Tentative)|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours)||Rs.4810.00|
|Bachelor of Arts (General)||Rs.4080.00|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours)||Rs.4820.00|
|Bachelor of Science (General)||Rs.4350.00|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)||Rs.4250.00|
|Bachelor of Commerce (General)||Rs.4150.00|
Know More About Fees Structure Click Here
Bangabasi College PG Courses Admission 2021
To know more visit the college campus office.
|Cours offers||Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree course in Zoology subject.|
|Admission Start From||Update Soon|
How to Apply for Bangabasi College Admission 2021
- The application will not be considered without payment of Application fees Rs.100/- per(tentative amount) submission only for each subject (Hons) and General Course within the stipulated deadline.
- Application for admission to Semester-wise Three years in Honours and general courses will start from June 1st week,2021(tentative).
- Only regular candidates of 2021/2022 are eligible to apply for Honours Courses.
- However, regular candidates of 2017 are also eligible to apply for General Courses if they did not appear in any college last year.
- Before filling up the form an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Register to the site first and you will get Login ID and Password.
- Login to the site with the provided Login ID and Password.
- An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with the requisite fee(s).
- Apply for a course with your required stream and subject.
- Candidates are requested to look very carefully at the field ‘Year of Passing’ while filling up the application form.
- After filling the Application Form, the applicant will be directed to the payment procedure of the application fee.
- Application Fee may be paid either online or Net Banking, Cards.
- Pay Online or take a printout of challan.
- Review your data and confirm the submission.
- Applications are liable to be canceled at any stage (even after publication of merit list).
- The Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applicant has to fill up carefully his/her ‘NAME’, ‘APPLICATION NO’, ‘MOBILE NO’, ‘DATE OF BIRTH’. The college will not take any responsibility for mistakes in personal data input.
- The applicant may reset the data if required. Click ‘Submit’ to proceed. The applicant will be asked for confirmation of the personal data. Click ‘Confirm’ if the data are correct. ‘Cancel’ otherwise and follow the steps again.
- The applicant is now directed to Multi Option Payment System. For online payment, the applicant can choose either Net Banking or Card payment option. Note the transaction id for future reference.
Bangabasi College Admission Required Document 2021
1. Candidates have to visit the college’s official website and click on the admission portal.
2. After that fill the application form correctly.
3. Then submit the completely filled application by paying an application fee online.
Applicants should carry the required documents at the time of admission
- Attested true copy Madhyamik Mark sheet & Admit Card- pdf format.
- Attested a copy of the H.S. Mark sheet and Admit Card-pdf format.
- Attested copy of SC/ST Certificate (Govt.) or, Original certificate of SC/ST (M.P. / M.L.A. Certificate)-pdf format.
- Caste/Community/Disability Certificate, if applicable-pdf format.
- Originals of all the documents need to be shown during admission.
- Photocopy of the parent’s photo ID card
- Six recent, coloured Passport size photographs[2.5 cm x 3.5 cm]-pdf format.
- You have to upload the softcopy of your signature [1.5 cm x 5 cm]-pdf format.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
Bangabasi College Merit List 2021
Bangabasi College is going to publish the Merit List soon. After the closing of the application procedure, Bangabasi College is going to publish the provisional merit list. It’s more of a cut-off score based on the marks you have got in the Higher Secondary Examination (HS). Candidates are hereby notified that they can get the merit list and counseling-related details from here. Bangabasi College is going to publish the Subject wise Bangabasi College Merit list 2021. As we all know they will publish the 1st Merit List. Students, who will not found their name in the First Provisional must wait for the 2nd, 3rd Merit List soon (tentative).
Click Here To Apply
Read Also:- More Colleges Nearest You
Colleges & Universities in West Bengal-District-wise College List
Read more>>> ITI Colleges In West Bengal – ITI, ITC & Polytechnic
Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the organization’s official notification very carefully before the final submission of the application form. And if you want to know more about Bangabasi College Admission 2021 like application fee, course name, date of application and other details go to the organization’s official website. Keep Visiting our website for more updates.