Bankura Zilla Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith Admission 2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Fees & Courses
Bankura Zilla Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith Admission 2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Fees & Courses: College offers courses in B.A, B.Sc in Honours, and General courses. It also has PG courses in MA in Bengali, English, and History, Music Distance Education under Rabindra Bharati University. Online Admission of Bankura Saradamani Mahavidyapith will start within a few days. Now, You have to wait for a few days to releases the Online Official Admission Notification. The college will also upload a Direct Link through which All of You will be able to Submit Your Online Application Form. I will discuss each and every single matter regarding How to Take Admission In That College, Procedure to fill up the Online Application Form, Application Fees, Courses Offered by the College Department, Starting and Closing Date of Online Admission ETC. So, if you want to keep yourself UP To Date, You may visit Our Website “IndiaExamAlert.Com” and the Official Website of the College Daily.
Bankura Zilla Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith Admission 2021
|College Name: Bankura Zilla Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith.
University: Bankura University.
Address: Nutanchati (Opposite Axis Bank),
Phone no.- 3242 251194, 3242 251194, 3242 251194
College Type: Merit base. (Autonomous)
Bankura Zilla Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Only WBCHSE/ISC/CBSE regular* candidates can apply for the course.
- The students who have passed XII final Board/Council Examination in 2021/2022 are eligible to apply for the course.
- S.C. /S.T. Applicants: Candidates the minimum marks for eligibility to apply for admission to Honours courses are (i) 40% marks in the aggregate or with 40% in the subject concerned.
- S.C. /S.T. Applicants: General Courses an applicant must have passed with at least 40% in the aggregate.
- Candidates with valid SC/ST certificates will only be considered.
1. Students who are willing to take admission in B. A Or B.Sc (Honours & General) Courses, must have to achieve 45% Marks in Aggregate in the 10+2 or 12th Class Standard. They have to complete their 12th Class Standard from West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education and/or Bankura University.
2. Students who are going to Apply for General Courses, have to complete their 10+2 Standard with minimum Pass Marks Only.
3. Students must have to pass in Mathematics in One of the Subjects at 10+2 Standard to take admission in B.Sc Honours Courses in Economics.
4. Those Students who have passed the 10+2 Level in Vocational Standard, will be able to take admission in B. A General Courses Only.
5. Total Marks in Higher Secondary along with the Marks of 10th Class Level will be equally counted for making the Merit List.
6. For admission to the Under Graduate Course, there should not be a gap of more than 3 years between the year of Higher Secondary Examination and the year of admission to Under Graduate Course of Study.
7. In case of non-availability of students belonging to reserved categories, the reserved seats may be converted to the general category with the prior permission of the BCW Department, Government of West Bengal.
8. Admission will be conducted strictly adhering to the rules and guidelines framed by the Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal, and that of Bankura University.
9. Please visit the website of Bankura University at http://www.bankurauniv.ac.in for guidelines regarding admission in UG Courses.
As per West Bengal Government Rules:-
22% for SC candidates
6% for ST candidates
3% for OBC candidates
Bankura Zilla Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith Course Details 2021
College programs in B.A./ B.Sc / Honours and General courses
Bankura Zilla Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith Intake Capacity 2021
Subject wise Intake Capacity for UG General & Honours courses
Bankura Zilla Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith Fees Structure 2021
College UG programs Honours and compulsory.
Bankura Zilla Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith PG Courses 2021
- Admission in all the PG courses, the candidates need to pass the BA from a recognized university.
- Candidates of the other universities need to appear in an admission test, which is conducted by Bankura Zilla Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith.
- The program duration is further divided into 4-semesters.
- 60% of the total seats will be filled on the merit score of the candidates obtained in BA courses. This is applicable only for the candidates of Bankura University.
- 40% of the total seats will be filled by taking an admission test. The test is conducted by the college itself. This is applicable to the candidates of other universities outside of Bankura University.
- The selection of the other university students will be based on the score obtained in the admission test as well as the merit score of the BA degree. The college will announce the cut-off list based on these criteria.
- Marks sheet and certificate of 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Marks sheet and certificate of BA degree from a recognized university.
- Admission Test scorecard, applicable only for the candidates who are not from the Bankura University.
|M.A. Bengali, English and History||Rs.5000(4900 for SC/ST)|
|M.A Music||Rs.5500(5400 for SC/ST)|
|Opening Date of Application:||July 1st week 2021 (Tentative)|
|To more know about the PG course visit the college campus office last week of Jun 2021.|
Bankura Zilla Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith Online Admission Procedure 2021
In this para, I am going to give each and every detail. I think it will definitely help all the students to fill up their Online Application Form and submit their Online Application Form with Application Fees and necessary documents without making any mistakes. Read all the details carefully before the Final Submission of your Online Application Form which is given below…
1. First of all, Students are required to visit the Official Admission Link ” www.bzsmcollege.org”.
2. Next, You have to register yourself with your Name, Email Id, Appropriate Mobile Number, Date of Birth, and by giving your private password. Now, Step 2 is completed.
3. If you can successfully complete your Step 2 Method, you have to check your Email- Inbox to get an email validation code. Then, again go to your email inbox. If you still don’t see an email from the Official Link, just log in to the Official website ” http://www.bzsmcollege.org” and simply click on the resend link. You will receive an email from the official link again. After getting your email validation code, you have to validate your email id using the email validation code which you have got in your email inbox before.
4. After completing the validation process, you have to deliver your basic, educational and subject details (I mean, those subjects only which you want to choose for your Graduation).
*** You can also add multiple numbers of subject groups. So, to do that, you have to click on the “Add Subject” link which stays on the right side of the top panel. If you add your subject group once, you will not be able to remove or delete your subject group. In my opinion, every student should be cautious before adding any subject group.
*** You have to pay Rs. 150/- to choose each and every subject group. You have to pay your fees through NEFT directly to the College’s Account. You can select many different subjects under any subject group. For this, you don’t have to pay your extra price.
*** If you fill up the payment details once, You will not be able to add or edit any subject. So, I want to personally request to all of you guys, go to the payment option after the selection of your favorite subjects. In the payment panel, you will be able to see the overall amount of Rupees that you have to pay to the College Account.
*** Students can only submit their payment through NEFT directly to the College’s Account.
5. Next, you have to click on the “Pay” button. After that, you have to fill up every detail i.e. Reference no. (UTR) /Journal no., Bank name, Date of NEFT.
*** You have to wait for the approval of the payment. If your payment is approved once, you will be able to see the total score for each subject or every subject group.
*** After closing the final admission procedure, you can see your Subject and Category Wise Rank.
*** If you can get a call from the Counselling, you have to login into the admission link ” http://www.bzsmcollege.org”. After successfully login in, you have to download the Admit Card or Hall Ticket to join in the counseling process.
*** Kindly keep checking after the final closure by logging in for the counseling call.
*** In the case of regular candidates, the Counseling process will be held according to the norms of the specific University. Students may be called for the counseling of different subjects, but they have to select only one counseling procedure.
Bankura Zilla Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith Admission Required Document 2021
1. Candidates have to visit the college’s official website and click on the admission portal.
2. After that fill the application form correctly.
3. Then submit the completely filled application by paying an application fee online.
Applicants should carry the required documents at the time of admission
- Attested true copy Madhyamik Mark sheet & Admit Card- pdf format.
- Attested a copy of H.S. Mark sheet and Admit Card-pdf format.
- Attested copy of SC/ST Certificate (Govt.) or, Original certificate of SC/ST (M.P. / M.L.A. Certificate)-pdf format.
- Caste/Community/Disability Certificate, if applicable-pdf format.
- Originals of all the documents need to be shown during admission.
- Photocopy of the parent’s photo ID card
- Six recent, coloured Passport size photographs[2.5 cm x 3.5 cm]-pdf format.
- You have to upload the softcopy of your signature [1.5 cm x 5 cm]-pdf format.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
Visit Official Website:
Read Also:- More Colleges Nearest You
Colleges & Universities in West Bengal-District-wise College List
Read more>>> ITI Colleges In West Bengal – ITI, ITC & Polytechnic
Bankura Zilla Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith Admission Merit List 2021
BANKURA ZILLA SARADAMINI MAHILA MAHAVIDYAPITH is going to upload the Merit List on their Official Website within a few days. Students are requested to visit Our Website “WWW.IndiaExamAlert.Com” and The Official Website of the College Daily to get each and Every Update.
Bankura Zilla Saradamani Mahila Mahavidyapith Admission Counselling 2021
After the Publication of Merit List for the Academic Session of 2021, The College Department will call a Spot Counselling or Online Counselling through the Official Website given above. So, Visit the Official Website of the College every day. I will also discuss the above-given aspects after the Declaration of Official Merit List and the Counselling Notice of 2021. So, Visit Our Website “IndiaExamAlert.Com” off and On.
Note: I want to inform all the eligible candidates to read the organization’s official notification very carefully before the final submission of the application form. And if they want to know more about the BANKURA ZILLA SARADAMINI MAHILA MAHAVIDYAPITH Online Admission 2021 like application fee, course name, date of application, and other details go to the organization official website.